1st Grade / week #18 / June 06 to June 10 / Period II

 REPASAR LOS "ACTION VERBS" PARA SER EVALUADOS EL DÍA LUNES 06 DE JUNIO.



THEME: Review of all topics.
                 [Repaso de todos los temas]

OBJECTIVE:
  • Strengthen all the topics seen in the second period to obtain a better result in the final evaluations.

OBJETIVO:
  • Afianzar todos los temas vistos en el segundo periodo para obtener un mejor resultado en las evaluaciones finales.



TOPICS SEEN IN THE SECOND PERIOD
[Temas vistos en el segundo periodo]


THEME: Feelings
                 [Sentimientos]




 


THEME: Adjectives for descroption.
                 [Adjetivos para describir]
  • I am tall / I am short
  • I am fat / I am thin
  • I have brown eyes / blue eyes / green eyes
  • I have long hair / I have short hair
  • I have curly hair / straight hair / wavy hair 
  • I have big eyes / I have small eyes
  • I have big mouth / I have small mouth
  • I am crazy / lazy / funny / shy
  • I have brown hair / black hair / blond hair / red hair
Debes traer el trabajo que hiciste sobre el tema...



THEME: Professions.
                 [Profesiones]

SÓLO LAS PROFESIONES VISTAS EN CLASE:

1. Firefighter
2. Policeman
3. Engineer
4. Doctor
5. Vet / Veterinary
6. Pastry chef
7. Baker



THEME: Numbers 10 - 20.
                 [Números 10 - 20]




THEME: Verbs.
                 [Verbos.]






HAVE A GOOD WEEK! 💖










Comentarios