1st Grade / week #7 / March 14 to March 18 / Period I

 


THEME: Family
                 [Familia]


OBJECTIVE:

  • To learn the members of the family.

  • To learn how to give their name and age.

  • To describe your own family.

OBJETIVO:
  • Aprender los miembros de la familia.
  • Aprender cómo dar sus nombres y sus edades.
  • Describir tu propia familia.


SONG FOR THE WEEK!
[Canción de la semana, escúchala en casa y repasa para cantarla juntos en clase]





STORY OF THE WEEK
[Historia de la semana] 
No ver en casa, solo ver en clase junto con tus compañeros y tu maestra.





WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS FOR THE ACTIVITY
[Mira los siguientes videos en casa, junto a tu familia para resolver la guía en clase]




ACTIVITY FOR MONDAY 14th (Trabajo en clase)
[Actividad para trabajar el Lunes 14]

Dale click para descargar e imprimir la guía DOWNLOAD GUIDE




HOMEWORK
(On Wendsday, March 16) (Para el día Miércoles 16 de Marzo)

Make your family tree at home in English to EXPOSE the next class. Be creative, paste real photos of your family, you must write their names and relationship
[Haz en casa tu árbol genealógico en inglés para EXPONER la próxima clase . Sé creativo, pega fotos reales de tu familia, debes escribir sus nombres y el parentesco.

Puede ser en un cartón paja, un octavo de cartulina, papel bom, puedes usar escarcha, colores, plastilina, papel decorativo, cartón, hojas de un árbol, palitos...


EXAMPLE: 







VALUATION CRITERIA
*Do homework.
*Exposition.
*Pronunciation.

CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN
* Tarea hecha.
* Exposición.
* Pronunciación.





HISTORIA PARA LEER EN CLASE, NO EN CASA.

My family is awesome. I have a brother, a sister and my parents. In our family we do things that you can’t afford.

I love my family but mostly my little brother because he is very cute, cheeky, funny and jumpy.

My mum is smart and she means a lot to me and my sister.

My dad goes to work and brings the money to pay the bills. Sometimes he takes us out for dinner and volleyball.

In our family we have a cheeky little girl and that is my sister O’Shianah. She is very cheeky you will never imagine. My sister goes to day care every Friday and every time we pick her up she talks all the time all the way home.

Hi my name is Alexis I go to Westport School, I play basketball and volleyball. I am the oldest child in my family. I am 9 years old and am cheeky too like my little sister. At school I have only one friend and she has been my best friend ever since I started school.

My family is my world because I love my family very much more than my friends.




EVALUATION CRITERIA
*Attend and participate in each class.
*Completion and orderly work in the notebook, guides, homework and activities.
*Practice and pronounce new vocabulary in English.
*Bring a pencil case and school supplies.
*Evaluations.

CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN
* Asistir y participar en cada clase.
* Cumplir y trabajar ordenadamente en el cuaderno, guías, tareas y actividades.
* Practicar y  pronunciar el nuevo vocabulario en inglés.
* Traer cartuchera y útiles escolares.
* Evaluaciones.


HAVE A GOOD WEEK! 💖😘

Comentarios